Build a holistic integrated marketing campaign for the full calendar year 2017 that delivers on the below objectives:
1. Within the Heartland: Heavy User Strategy
- Grow Brand Relevance through engagement tactics with Heavy Snapple Users.
- Brand Relevance is currently at 50%, implying that 50% of the time a consumer wants a Tea or Juice Drink we are in the consideration set.
- Grow Purchase Frequency: Grow Heavy User Buying Rate from 9x to 10x per year.
2. Non-Heartland: Light User Strategy
- Drive Trial by converting our high Awareness (90%) to Top of Mind Brand Awareness (15%).
- 90% of people outside of the Heartland are aware of Snapple, but only 15% have Snapple in their top Tea or Juice Drink consideration set.
- Grow Purchase Frequency: Grow Light User Buying Rate from 1x to 3x per year.
My Role: Account Manager + Media Planner
- Serving as the point of contact through writing status reports and meetings, between the team and the faculty adviser to keep him informed on the campaign’s progress.
- Balancing the organization’s budget by calculating costs of travel, accommodations, focus groups and registration fees to ensure the club’s participation in the American Advertising Federation Competition.
- Working with the media department to create a 12-month media plan that affectively increases brand awareness among Snapple’s target audience within a budget of $50 million.